Thursday, March 29, 2007

Amanna here it comes...

My bro Amanna... the inspiration behind this blog has been your endless effort at making chicken curry a few weeks back. I guess you now realise how precious home food was. I too do. Nevertheless... all is not lost yet. We've now planned to get the best of home food through this blog to help you replicate them wherever you are.. and offcourse we'll try our best to make them easy for you. Other readers may find details like description of the utensil to be used etc., strange but that's how our GRAND Amanna is : ) .
PS: Amanna is Amarnath our most pampered loving brother who recently left Hyderabad gullies and Hyderabadi biriyaani for Laredo ,Texas pursuing his MS degree. A gourmet who never stepped into Mom's kitchen ; )

6 comments:

Aravind said...

I didn't know Chinni could cook. WOW!

dollyamar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dollyamar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aravind said...

I will be making this biryani. Looks yummy. Will it really remind me of Hyderaba?

Anonymous said...

i want icecreams babai chinni,make them for me

Anonymous said...

Where is the recipe for coconut/peanut chutney? We are eating dosas with peanut butter. Please help Amanna.